In time for Thursday Kickoff here are our Week 5 fantasy football ranks.
Signup with Draft Street for great Daily Fantasy Games | Deposit to receive a 100% Bonus up to $200
- With Terrelle Pryor set to return to action and a date with the Chargers on the docket (giving up the most points in the league to opposing QBs) he ranks inside our top 12 for the week, a back-end QB1 in 12 team leagues.
- It’s tough to like anything you’ve seen coming out of New York so far this season, but, with a home date against an NFC East foe giving up the 2nd most points in the league to the position he’s worth a look fr the QB needy.
- David Wilson inside the top 12 is bold, I realize, given his year-to-date production, but the bye weeks coupled with injury concerns leave some holes at the top. Meanwhile, the departure of Da’Rel Scott means that Wilson should see more time on the field and the matchup against the Eagles is easily among the 10 best of the week.
- There are a number of unclear backfied situations this week… they raise the status of the backups a bit, but more than anything they drag down the incumbent starters (Mendenhall, D. Richardson, P. Thomas, etc.)
- New England’s receivers will undergo an adjustment if Danny Amendola misses this week, but, signs are pointing to him taking the field. Either way, Kenbrell Thompkins is your top Patriot at the position this week.
- Roddy White ranks as a startable wr2/3 this week, ranking ahead of Harry Douglas for the first time since opening week.
- The TE position continues to be an incredible source of depth, you can’t really go wrong with anyone inside the top 12 this week, though it is a top loaded position with Graham above the rest and Cameron, Thomas and Gates looking like good bets to find the end zone yet again.
- Keep an eye on TD catching TEs like Sean McGrath and Jeff Cumberland.
- KC, Philly and Atlanta are among our early streaming options for this week.